Tuesday, March 6, 2012

so gong dong tofu house


palo alto, ca

link to yelp

the volvo ended up requiring overnight repairs so i was stranded. derek left work to pick me up and we decided to grab a meal nearby at so gong dong tofu house. i had been there before when we first moved from new york and i remember having a very disappointing bibimbap.

well, i've either forgotten what good korean food tastes like or so gong dong tofu house just does a better job with their soon du bu (spicy tofu soup). my soup was quite tasty and derek actually enjoyed his kalbi. i need an real korean person to try this place out and let me know if my taste buds are still working.

2 comments:

  1. I volunteer my services. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally! a volunteer! you have to move here first though because i'm not taking you to a maybe-good place when you visit. only definitely-good spots.

    ReplyDelete