Tuesday, November 8, 2011

reggio's @ o'hare


chicago, il

website

i'm a huge fan of chicago style pizza. my co-workers and i went to pizza due after a work event, but only because it was close to our hotel and open late. nowhere near as good as giordano's. so i was still craving a true chicago-style pizza at the airport, on my way back to SFO. reggio's was a little stand in the middle of the united terminal advertising a "butter crust." how could i say no to that? it didn't seem to really be chicago-style pizza. the crust was good, but not great. sauce was a little bland. but the cheese was good and it was sufficiently filling to sustain me through my five hour flight.

1 comment:

  1. I have been seduced by the promise of chicago pizza at o'hare. and I was similarly underwhelmed. still finished it, of course.

    ReplyDelete