Saturday, March 8, 2014

top dog

berkeley, ca

website

i love hot dogs. it's one of my favorite foods. people have told me about how hot dogs are made and even shown me pictures of the manufacturing process in an attempt to convince me how bad hot dogs are for me. it doesn't work. anyway - every berkeley grad that i've met has raved about top dog. i had to go to berkeley for a work event and i convinced michelle to stop by top dog with me to find out what the fuss is all about. the verdict? i'm not sure. the hot dog itself was fine. there was way too much bread. eh. the verdict is eh.

1 comment:

  1. so i just went to iceland a couple of weeks ago and they love hot dogs too. there's a little stand in reykjavik and there's always a little line of people outside (even in february!) waiting for a hot dog with everything. my favorite bit was the crispy onions. andy and i ate there three times in three days. i think i might be a hot dog convert.

    ReplyDelete